Frequently asked questions
PRODUCT RELATED QUESTIONS
DOES THIS BOARD COME WITH FINS
You can read more on our Technology pages: Surfboard Technology and SUP Technology.
CAN I RIDE A BOARD THAT IS SMALLER/LONGER THAN THE WEIGHT CHARTS RECOMMENDS?
HOW SHOULD I LOOK AFTER MY SURFBOARD/SUP/PADDLE?
CAN I BUY FROM THE GSI ONLINE STORE IF I DON'T LIVE IN AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND OR THE USA?
HOW DO I USE MY DISCOUNT/PROMO CARD?
There are some rules around discount/promos:
Only one discount/promo code can be used per order.
As our discount/promo codes vary so do the terms and conditions of each, so make sure you check when you receive any discount/promo code.
VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX (AU & US only) and PayPal.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
WHERE IS MY ORDER SHIPPED FROM?
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Most orders are shipped within 24 hours, so depending on where you live you should receive your order within 2-10 days of it being placed. You will receive a tracking code with your order confirmation email once your orders leaves the warehouse.
- Checking the tracking link via your confirmation email to view the up to date tracking.
- Signing into my account to check we have the correct delivery address for your order and your contact details are up to date.
- Checking if you have a text message, email or attempted delivery card from one of our carriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local Post Office or delivery depot, or you may need to arrange redelivery.
- Checking with your neighbours to see if they have accepted the parcel on your behalf.
- Looking in any safe areas the driver may have left your parcel, such as behind bins or in a shed, garage or porch.
- If you still can't find your parcel, please email us using the contact us form and quote your order number. We'll reply within four hours and do our best to locate your parcel straightaway. If it cannot be found, we will arrange a replacement or refund for you.
As much detail as you can about the issue.
Screen shots of any error message you get.
Which web browser you are using (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc.).
What you have done so far to try to resolve it.
FAULTS & RETURNS
I HAVE RECEIVED AN INCORRECT ITEM
You have 30 days from the receipt of the online shipment to return any defective item for credit or exchange, provided the merchandise is unused, in original condition, and is returned in the original shipping container.
WHAT TYPE OF WARRANTY DOES MY PRODUCT HAVE?
- The warranty is valid only for boards used on water and does not cover teaching or rental operations.
- GSI will make the final warranty determination. This may require an inspection of the equipment and/or photos which clearly show the defects. If necessary, the information must be sent to GSI and an inspection at the closest dealer/distributor may be required, postage prepaid.
- If a product is determined to be defective, the warranty covers the cost of the repair or replacement of the product only, as determined by GSI.
- Global Surf Industries is not responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of the loss of the use of the product. This warranty does not cover the damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, or normal wear and tear including but not limited to sun exposure, damage caused by improper handling or storage, damage caused by waves or shore break, and damage caused by anything other than materials and workmanship.
- Snapped boards are not warranted.
- The warranty is voided if any unauthorized repair, change or modification to the equipment has been made.
- The warranty for any repaired or replaced equipment is good from the date of the original purchase only.
- Proof of purchase or Original receipts must accompany any claims.
- The name of the retailer and date of purchase with receipt must accompany any claims.
- This warrant sits alongside any consumer guarantees that you may have under the law which may not be excluded.
- Warranty claims must be processed and issued a return authorization prior to shipping to GSI.
If you believe you have a valid warranty claim please click the Live Chat button on our website or contact our Customer Care Team with the a description of the fault and they will advise on how to proceed.