Epoxy and PU Surfboards for Sale
Epoxy and PU Surfboards for Sale
When you first begin surfing, it's natural to rely on the board to assist you in catching waves. As you progress and develop your skills, you gradually take on more responsibility. Therefore, your initial surfboard selection is important to help you build your skills and boost your confidence in the water.
In particular, beginner surfboards with higher volumes facilitate rapid paddling, allowing you to catch waves early and with ease. As a result, you'll be able to hone your surfing skills more efficiently and enjoyably.
Choosing the Right Beginner Surfboard
At first learning to surf can be intimidating, but having the right equipment can make a world of difference. When choosing a beginner surfboard, consider your skill level, height, weight, and the type of waves you’ll be surfing. The right board should be stable and buoyant enough to help you catch waves and build your confidence in the water.
There are several types of surfboards that are suitable for beginners. Here are a few options to consider:
- Epoxy Surfboards are great for learners of all ages. These include our Gnaraloo range of soft skin surfboards, which provide a great variety of shapes and sizes for children and adults.
- Learner Surfboards: These are specifically designed for beginners and are usually longer and wider than other boards.
- Children's Surfboards: Children’s surfboards are smaller in size and are designed to accommodate the weight and height of children. They are also easier to maneuver in smaller waves.
- Beginners Longboard Surfboard: Our high-volume longboards are perfect for beginners because they are stable and have a lot of volume, which helps with stability and buoyancy. They also provide a lot of surface area, making it easier to catch waves.
Tips for Buying Your First Surfboard
When buying your first surfboard, keep these tips in mind:
- Consider Your Skill Level: As a beginner, you should look for a surfboard that matches your skill level. If you’re just starting out, a larger board with more volume will be easier to ride.
- Quality Matters: Investing in a quality surfboard is important, even as a beginner. You don’t want to end up with a board that won’t last or that doesn’t perform well in the water
- Get the Right Size: Make sure you choose a surfboard that is the right size for your height and weight. A board that is too small or too big will make it harder to catch waves.
- Volume: Higher volumes help you paddle quickly to be able to get on the waves early. Our volume calculator can help in this regard.
- Ask for Advice: Don’t hesitate to ask for advice from more experienced surfers or from a professional at Global Surf Industries. We can provide valuable insight and help you choose the right board for your needs Don’t hesitate to ask for advice from more experienced surfers or from a professional at Global Surf Industries. We can provide valuable insight and help you choose the right board for your needs
In conclusion, choosing the right beginner surfboard is crucial to building your skills and confidence in the water. There are several types of surfboards available for beginners, so it’s important to consider your skill level, height, weight, and the type of waves you’ll be surfing.
Remember to invest in a quality board, choose the right size, and ask for advice before making a purchase. With the right board, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a confident and skilled surfer.